Columbia Basin Trust Resident Directed Grants 2023
Are you "ReDi" to submit your Final Report? Fill out our online reporting form!
If you need to request an extension or change of scope for your project, please fill out our online form.
2023 ReDi Project Funding is APPROVED!
Recommendations from the adjudication meetings were approved at the May 18, 2023 RDCK Board meeting per Board resolution 345/23.
The approved and funded projects are listed HERE. (please note, if there is a discrepancy in the information provided in this listing, the information detailed in the resolution will prevail).
WHAT IS THE PROJECT PERIOD FOR 2023 ReDi GRANTS?
The 2023 ReDi Grants project period is defined as May 19, 2023 to June 30, 2024. All proposals (projects) funded with 2023 ReDi Grants funding are expected to be completed during this time.
WHEN WILL I RECEIVE ReDi FUNDING PAYMENTS?
Disbursement of funding payments for approved proposals will occur during the month of June and July. Organizations receiving funding support for $5,000 or more are required to sign a Funding Agreement prior to the release of funding. The Grants Coordinator will contact those organizations requiring an agreement.
View the 2023 ReDi allocations for each RDCK area and municipality.
WHAT ARE THE REPORTING REQUIREMENTS?
If you are reporting on a CIP/AAP grant received in 2022 or earlier, please click here to access our online CIP/AAP reporting form.
All successful proponents of 2023 ReDi funding MUST:
- Ensure their project is completed by June 30, 2024.
- Ensure that all project funds have been spent as outlined in the approved proposal.
- Voluntarily and without reminders, submit a Final Financial Report upon completion of their project or no later than June 30, 2024. Please see the RDCK website for the most up-to-date reporting link and guidelines. rdck.ca/ReDi
- Ensure the Final Financial Report is submitted with copies of receipts, invoices and other supporting documentation that demonstrate how the total amount of ReDi Grants funding was utilized.
- If a proponent has not spent all ReDi Grants funding received, unused funds must be returned to the RDCK before the Final Financial Report can be approved.
Incomplete projects as of June 30, 2024 are advised to obtain an authorized extension or authorized change of scope by October 31, 2024 in order to remain in good standing.
WHAT HAPPENS IF A FINAL FINANCIAL REPORT IS NOT SUBMITTED BY DEC. 31, 2024?
Organizations with outstanding or incomplete Project Financial Reports as of December 31, 2024 will not be eligible for 2025 ReDi Grants funding consideration or future consideration until the outstanding or incomplete final financial report has been submitted to and approved by the RDCK. If you are unsure of your organization's project status please contact the RDCK as soon as possible for clarification.
Please direct all ReDi program inquiries to the Grants Coordinator at 250-352-1582 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
PROJECTS FUNDED IN YEARS 2021 AND 2022
For more information go to www.ourtrust.org/ReDi
The content on this page was last updated February 21 2024 at 8:34 AM