If you and/or your organization wish to appear before the Board of Directors as a delegation, please following the steps below:
1) Submit a written request to the RDCK providing the following information:
Mail: Board of Directors
Attn: Corporate Administration Coordinator
Regional District of Central Kootenay
Box 590, 202 Lakeside Drive
Nelson, BC V1L 5R4
2) The Board will review your request and vote on whether to receive you as a delegation.
3) You will be advised as to whether you will be heard. If so, you will be provided with the time, date and location of the meeting at which you will appear.
4) You must submit a copy of the full presentation and any background information to the Corporate Officer at least 10 days prior to the Board meeting for inclusion in the agenda packages.
5) If you will be making a PowerPoint or other such presentation at the meeting, please e-mail the digital file at least one day before the meeting to the Corporate Officer.
For more information on the process, expectations and requirements concerning delegations, please refer to "Regional District of Central Kootenay Procedure Amendment Bylaw No. 2113, 2010."
When appearing as a delegation, please note the following:
If you have any questions about the delegation process, please contact the Corporate Administration department at (250) 352-8160 or email@example.com.
The content on this page was last updated July 21 2017 at 1:16 PM