New Online Registration System for RDCK Recreation Programs!
August 29, 2018
If you are an existing client of Regional District of Central Kootenay Recreation services in Castlegar, Creston, Nelson, Salmo, Slocan Valley and Areas you will have received two emails yesterday, Tuesday August 28, 2018. The first email was an introductory email and the second (both from email@example.com) contained your username and temporary password to enable you to log in to your recreation account at https://rdck.perfectmind.com. If you have not received your email you could check your junk email folder or just visit us at www.rdck.ca/recreation and select “Click Here” to login or setup your account.
Note we were experiencing difficulty with the link (https://rdck.perfectmind.com) on mobile devices, this has been resolved.
- Search or browse for programs in the new user-friendly system.
- Register for programs at any RDCK recreation facility or department, with any device, and at any time of day.
- Registration is fast, easy and secure. Payment can be made online with major credit cards.
- New clients are able to set up their accounts on the new registration system by visiting us at www.rdck.ca/recreation and select “Click Here” to login or setup your account.
- You can register for programs in the new system as of August 30th, 2018. Thanks for your patience as we go through the transition.
We invite you to explore the new registration system and set up your online account today! You won’t be able to register for programs until August 30 as the site is still under construction, but you will have the chance to get used to the way the new system looks and what the new features are.
View the print-friendly version [PDF - 114 KB].
The content on this page was last updated August 29 2018 at 3:08 PM