Hours of Operation
- Tuesday to Saturday
9:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Closed on all Statutory Holidays
- Weight based (scale) fees as per the current Resource Recovery Facilities Regulatory Bylaw.
- Satellite Depot Recycling Facility. Bins are located inside the entrance gate and are accessible during regular site hours.
- Recycling Facility DOES NOT accept commercial/business generated recycling.
- MARR Facility. Recycle most residential major appliances for free.
- (1)Reuse Centre to drop off household items that are still in working condition and taken for free and reused by others. Mixed Waste fee applies to drop off items.
- Yard & Garden Waste accepted for free in April and October (only). User fees apply during the rest of the year.
(1)Reuse Shed remains CLOSED until further notice.
- Approximately 6700 tonnes of waste landfilled each year.
- Approximately 1100 tonnes of waste diverted each year. Diverted materials include: corrugated cardboard, glass containers, metal containers, mixed waste paper, plastic containers (#1 - #7); plastic bags.
- Closure expected in 2050 with an anticipated cumultative waste volume of 801,664 m3.
The content on this page was last updated October 5 2021 at 1:03 PM