Notice of Risk of Exposure
This page provides information about positive cases of COVID-19 at RDCK recreation facilities or programs that have been confirmed to us by Interior Health.
Anybody who is a close contact of a confirmed case and may have been exposed is being contacted directly. If this happens, follow the directions provided to you by the Public Health team. In cases where not everyone can be reached, IH will post public exposures online: https://news.interiorhealth.ca/news/public-exposures/
This information is being provided out of transparency. Some details are not being released for privacy reasons. Updates will be archived after one month. If we receive any further direction or guidance from Interior Health, we will act accordingly.
|Date posted||Location of Potential Exposure||Date(s) of Potential Exposure|
|August 26, 2021||Castlegar & District Community Complex - registered program (2 cases)||August 9 and 11, 2021|
|August 26, 2021||Nelson & District Community Complex - Day camp (2 cases)||August 9-13, 2021|
|August 11, 2021||Nelson & District Community Complex - Day camp (1 case)||August 5-6, 2021|
The RDCK reminds everyone to continue to be vigilant and to follow the guidance from the BC Provincial Health Officer to keep yourself and your loved ones safe from COVID-19. Learn more from the following resources:
- BC Centre for Disease Control: http://www.bccdc.ca/health-info/diseases-conditions/covid-19
- BC Ministry of Health: https://www.healthlinkbc.ca/health-feature/coronavirus-disease-covid-19
- Interior Health Authority: https://news.interiorhealth.ca/covid-19/
- Health Canada: https://www.canada.ca/en/public-health/services/diseases/coronavirus-disease-covid-19.html
- If you and your family members develop symptoms, call your health‐care provider or 8‐1‐1 (BC Health Link) to discuss any need for testing and follow-up.
The content on this page was last updated August 26 2021 at 11:48 AM