24. Taghum Beach Regional Park
3304 Granite Road, Blewett
Regional Park Service: Nelson, Salmo, Area E, Area F, Area G
Taghum Beach Regional Park is 4.5 hectares in size and located in Electoral Area 'E' on the West Arm of Kootenay Lake approximately 8.4 kilometres west of Nelson. It is a very popular beach day-use area for both tourists and local residents. Opportunities include beach activities, nature appreciation, fishing, boating, and picnicking.
- No Dogs on Beach June 1 - September 15. Dogs must be on a leash and under control at all other times.
- Please clean up after your dog.
- Swimming area is marked with buoys.
- There are no lifeguards on duty.
- Six picnic tables are located close to the parking and beach areas.
- A pit toilet is located in the parking area.
- Running water is not available.
- Camping and overnight parking are not permitted.
The content on this page was last updated June 28 2021 at 11:00 AM