Creston & District
Creston & District Community Complex
312 19th Avenue North, Box 477, Creston, BC V0B 1G0 250-428-7127
Creston Community Park - Major upgrade project underway!
Indoor Aquatic Area
- Competition 25 metre, 5 lane lap pool with a 1 meter diving board
- Aquatic climbing wall
- Leisure pool with lazy river, hot tub, zero entry ramp and spray features
- Indoor track
- Cardio, strength, free weights and other various workout equipment
- Orientations and Personal training
- Strength and Circuit Training classes for all fitness levels
- Spinning, yoga, dance, tai chi, and much more
- Group fitness classes (drop in and registered)
- 190 x 85 ft skating surface
- Bleacher seating for 800 with heaters
- Referee room and 6 dressing rooms
- Concession and warm seating area
- Lounge facility
- Six sheets
- League play
- Rink and/or lounge available for rent
- Walk-in cooler and stand up freezer
- Dishwasher, steamer, stock pot burner, coffee machine and ice machine
- 2 regular ovens, 2 convection ovens, 4 burners and grill
- Dishes, cutlery, glasses, etc.
Erickson Room, 25' x 50'
- Capacity: 100 (theatre style), 48 (classroom style)
- For meetings, conferences, luncheons, celebrations
Sunshine Room, 12' x 25'
- Capacity: 25 (theatre style), 12 (classroom style)
- For celebrations, small meetings, training courses, break-out room
Kootenay Room, 27' x 33'
- Capacity: 60 (theatre style), 30 (classroom style)
- Celebrations, meetings, conferences, luncheons
Creston Room, 50' x 100'
- Capacity: 450 (theatre style), 400 (banquet style)
- Weddings, conferences, banquets, dances & special events
- Full kitchen
- Capacity: 195 Upper Level, 100 Lower Level
- 2 baseball fields
- Soccer Field
- Beach volleyball courts
- Horseshoe pit
- Children's playground
The content on this page was last updated February 1 2023 at 10:52 AM