How to Apply on an Available Employment Opportunity
To apply on an advertised employment opportunity with the RDCK, please submit a cover letter and resume by the date and time indicated in the posting.
Please choose and use only one of these methods:
- by email (in either Microsoft Word or pdf format)
- in-person dropped off at 202 Lakeside Drive, Nelson
By Submitting your Cover Letter and Resume to the RDCK you:
- Certify that all information submitted is true, complete, and correct.
- Understand that any information provided in your application, testing, or interview process found to be false or misrepresented in any respect, may eliminate you from the competition process, and may result in your dismissal if currently an employee.
- Understand and agree that if you receive a job offer and the position falls within a bargaining unit, membership is compulsory, union dues will be deducted, and your contact information will be provided to the union.
- Understand and agree that compliance with the terms and conditions of employment as outlined in the appropriate collective agreement (if applicable), and/or RDCK policies and procedures is an expectation of employment.
- Agree to show proof of valid driver’s license, driver’s abstract, professional licenses, and/or education when such certifications are a requirement of the position.
- Agree to complete a Criminal Record Check and a Vulnerable Sector Check at your expense.
Application Process Timeline
- Upon receipt, the Human Resources Department will acknowledge all applications.
- After acknowledging receipt, the Human Resources Department will only initiate contact with applicants who are shortlisted for an interview.
The content on this page was last updated May 24 2016 at 10:45 AM